Yep! Scratchpay pays the practice after you finish your application and approve your plan. Depending on the payment plan you have selected, you either pay Scratchpay in 90 days with no interest, or in monthly installments over a period of 12 or 24 months with interest based on the rate you qualify for.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay?
- Does Scratchpay pay the practice immediately, and then I pay Scratchpay in installments from there?
- Do you link up with my bank account? Are payments made automatically or do I need to pay manually?
- Accidental payments and refunds
- Late fees
- Payment reminders
- So, Scratchpay pays the practice immediately and I pay Scratchpay in installments with interest?
- Set up AutoPay
- Can I make additional payments or prepay my whole loan?
- What if I can't make an upcoming payment?