Yes, Scratchpay pays the practice immediately for the full amount of your payment plan. You then make payments to Scratchpay according to the amount and type of payment plan you selected. If you have a Take a Year or Take Two Years plan, you pay Scratchpay in monthly installments over a period of 12 or 24 months with interest based on the rate you qualify for. Scratchpay’s Take 5 payment plans are interest-free, so you’ll only be responsible for the total cost of treatment. This amount is split up into 5 payments due every 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a payment on my Scratchpay payment plan?
- When is the first payment due on my Take 5 plan?
- Is autopay required for Scratchpay payment plans?
- Can I pay my Scratchpay bills by check?
- Does Scratchpay pay the practice immediately, and then I pay Scratchpay in installments from there?
- Do you link up with my bank account? Are payments made automatically or do I need to pay manually?
- Accidental payments and refunds
- Late fees
- Payment reminders
- So, Scratchpay pays the practice immediately and I pay Scratchpay in installments with interest?