You can pay us using the following methods:
- Bank account account (ACH in US / PAD in Canada), this method is free for the borrower. It is recommended to enroll in Autopay to make it easy!
- Debit or credit card (only available in US for now). A $2 convenience fee will apply for each transaction.
- Billpay, this method is free for the borrower. Simply find Scratchpay on the list of vendors in your Billpay service and indicate your Loan Number in the field of Account number. Payment will be received on the indicated delivery date (usually it is in one business day).
To add a new payment method:
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Select "Add New Payment Method"
Alternatively you can also mail us a check but you should keep in mind that checks may take more than 1 week to process. Note that we usually do not recommend this method which can in some cases lead to late fees (due to the difficulty to manage the difference between the date the check is placed in the mail and the date it is treated).
If check payments are best for you, here are the steps.
1. Write on the check:
- Your email used for Scratchpay
- Your loan number
- The payment amount for one loan only
2. Make the check payable to Scratch Financial, Inc.
3. Mail the check to:
Scratch Financial, Inc.
225 South Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
If you have more than one loan, please remember to write the appropriate loan number on the check.