Exactly! Scratchpay pays your care provider immediately, and depending on the payment plan you have selected, you either pay Scratchpay in 90 days with no interest, or in monthly installments over a period of 12 or 24 months with interest based on the rate you qualify for.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a payment on my Scratchpay payment plan?
- When is the first payment due on my Take 5 plan?
- Is autopay required for Scratchpay payment plans?
- Can I pay my Scratchpay bills by check?
- Does Scratchpay pay the practice immediately, and then I pay Scratchpay in installments from there?
- Do you link up with my bank account? Are payments made automatically or do I need to pay manually?
- Accidental payments and refunds
- Late fees
- Payment reminders
- So, Scratchpay pays the practice immediately and I pay Scratchpay in installments with interest?